Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dyslexia Awareness Month

Since we are now over halfway through the month of October, if you weren't aware before, be aware now.  

It's National Dyslexia Awareness Month!!  

To promote this and to make others aware, I am going to be on the noon segment of ABC 36 news this Friday.  Just typing that makes me NERVOUS!!  Kimberly was going to represent us, but she is going to be a good mom and chaperon a field trip with her daughter. But that leaves me to do the segment--ON TV.  Did I mention that I DESPISE public speaking!  I have always had a fear of it and typically get tongue-tied when I attempt it.  But she says she trusts me and has faith that I will do a good job.  I hope so!!  

So tune in and see just how good...or bad...it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment