Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Never Too Late to Learn

So in trying to discover all the ins and outs of blogging, I am now toying with the concept of various individuals being able to post to this blog. I previously thought anyone in the office who wanted to post something needed the username and password to get in, but I was wrong! I am now learning that I can allow and invite other people in the office to add posts as themselves! So from now on, you should know who is posting on here! Yay!

I hate not fully knowing how to do something, so this learning process has been a little challenging and frustrating. But is very rewarding when I figure out something new!! I guess I'm discovering a little of what it feels like to be one of our students trying to read something they never thought possible...daunting at first but rewarding when accomplished!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment